How can we improve on the customers buying experience? Help your team to learn the importance and how to give a quality and memorable delivery.
Materials: Flip Chart, Open Mind
Time Needed: 25 – 30 minutes
Review – (4 Minutes)
• Ask the group about any successes they’ve had in the past week with the Business Office Transition. Discuss with group.
Introduction - (3 Minutes)
• Introduce the topic by asking everyone if they would agree that a well-done delivery, one that is special for the customer, would improve the customers buying experience as well as lead to referrals.
• With agreement from the group tell them that today’s meeting will be focused on how to specialize deliveries & make them exciting.
What Message Does a Quality Delivery Portray to the Customer? - (15 Minutes)
• Ask the group what message is being portrayed to the customer through giving them a quality delivery. “With discussion and agreement from the group list them on the flip chart”
• Builds trust and confidence in you as a salesperson
• Shows the customer that they are special and appreciated
• Creates a powerful final impression
• Demonstrates professionalism
How to Make the Delivery Memorable
• Ask the group: “How can we make the delivery of the customer’s vehicle special?” With discussion and agreement from the group list on the flipchart what they come up with. Make sure they get the following:
• By being organized. We build customer satisfaction through an organized delivery.
• Have the car perfect and ready on time “either for spot delivery, or set up a pre-determined time with the customer”
• Personalize, “key chain, wine, flowers, etc”
• Full tank of gas
• Congratulations card, “say thank you and let them know your happy for them”
• Ignition and trunk keys, “extra set” with reproduction codes written on your business card. Suggest they put it in their wallet for safe keeping.
Learning Point: We must finish the sale in a way that lets the customer know we are going to continue to be of service to them. We also want to plant the seed for future referrals!
Conclusion & Coaching Focus - (4 Minutes)
• Ask everyone to commit to making their deliveries special and consistent.
• Ask everyone to try the ideas that have been suggested in the meeting.
• Ask the staff to note any changes in their customer’s reactions for discussion next meeting.
• Encourage anyone that may have questions during the week to feel free to come to you to discuss them.
• Leave them with the following quote,
“People don’t care how much you know –
until they know how much you care about them”
Automotivaters is highly recognized and one of the most respected automotive training and consulting companies in Canada. Since 1987, the company has acquired an international client base throughout Canada, the United States, the Philippines, Indonesia, French Polynesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and New Zealand.
See us at: www.automotivaters.com
Copyright © 2008 by ISI/PAL Automotivaters Inc.
Copyright © 2017 by ISI/PAL Automotivaters Inc. If you share this, print it out, or reproduce it in any way, please retain this copyright statement.