Sales Meeting Agenda Template
DESIGNING TRAINING MEETINGS
1. Pick a topic
How do you pick a topic for your training meetings?
· Ask yourself, “What common challenge is my sales team having with our clients.”
· Review performance data. Is there a common trend?
· Observation of dealership activities
· Common challenges that arise in coaching
2. Determine your outcome
What would you like your team to be doing differently as a result of the meeting?
· What challenge are you going to leave them with at the end of the meeting?
· If you were to close the meeting by saying, “Here’s what I want you to focus on this week … (fill in the blank with a specific task or skill- not a concept)
3. Determine the exercise they can participate in to help them learn and practice the skill.
4. Determine the resources you will use
· Personal experience
· Videos / News articles
· Sales technique from a book you’ve read
· Guest speaker
5. Design your agenda.
6. Plan for how you will ensure accountability.
· Coaching plan
Automotivaters is highly recognized and one of the most respected automotive training and consulting companies in Canada. Since 1987, the company has acquired an international client base throughout Canada, the United States, the Philippines, Indonesia, French Polynesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and New Zealand.
Copyright © 2017 by ISI/PAL Automotivaters Inc. If you share this, print it out, or reproduce it in any way, please retain this copyright statement.