- Increase the participant’s understanding of the dynamics of change management and their role in achieving higher performance through their people.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge and proficiency with the coaching aspects of their job.
- Increase comfort with and effectiveness in conducting one-on-one coaching.
- Increase comfort with and effectiveness in delivering skill development meetings.
- Interactive trainer-led discussions.
- Role-play practice of typical coaching scenarios.
- Practice in designing and delivering skill development meetings.
- Returning to the car dealership, participants should feel more confident conducting one-on-one coaching sessions and delivering skill development meetings with their team.
- Participants will have a better understanding of the forces at work against them in developing their team and more confidence in overcoming those forces.