Taking away objections BEFORE they come up. How to separate the stalls from the objections. Solving more objections more often to increase car sales and keep a friend.
Who should attend: Experienced Car Sales Consultants who need to increase volume, closing ratios, and gross retention. Managers looking to refine their coaching skills on this topic.
- Taking away objections in the Interview process.
- The buyer psychology of objections - why and what are they?
- Playing the right movie in our own head. What do the objections mean to us?
- Old school approaches we need to retire.
- A structured approach to solving any objection more often.
- Multiple approaches to common objections.
- Working with our manager NOT working our manager.
- Re-commitment strategies during negotiations.
- Open discussion and problem solving.