Sales Management for Service Operations. Leading and coaching our service teams to higher volume, gross profit, and CSI. Our service department services solve only 5 basic customer needs and everybody wants them! Take control of our schedule and stop lighting your own hair on fire. How to coach service advisors in conceptual selling. Fill more needs and increase labour and parts sales!
Who should attend: Service Managers who need to increase hours per R.O., and gross retention. Managers looking to improve skills in coaching their people.
- Selling challenges. What can we control?
- Tracking and accountability. Diagnosing what needs to be coached.
- Structuring your department for more quality time with the customer.
- The 5 Basic needs our services solve and how to get our people to communicate in these terms.
- Selling process for service made easy.
- Converting more phone opportunities to appointments.
- Scheduling strategies to allow for greater sales opportunities, higher efficiency, better customer service, and yes! even a happy used car manager
- Building value in the recommended services. Getting yes more often.